Terms & Conditions
Effective February 3rd, 2017
Last edited April 18th, 2019
Ownership of Materials
All intellectual property is copyrighted by 4BP Horses. Reproduction, distribution, retransmission, modification, public display, and public performance of such materials is prohibited and will be pursued to the fullest extent of current copyright infringement laws. Under no circumstances should any materials be copied or reproduced.
2017, 2018 & 2019 4BP Horses Courses
The 4BP Method Course is Provided by 4BP Horses.
4BP Horses Products: Return & Warranty Information
Please check your order carefully.
- If you need to return/exchange an item please email us at email@example.com within 30 days of the date on your invoice. There will be no refunds/returns on physical items past 30 days.
- Our limited warranty covers defects in craftsmanship and/or materials. It is valid for 30 days from the date of purchase.
- Final decisions regarding condition, restocking fee, and reimbursement are at the discretion of 4BP Horses.
4Bp Horses Membership
Membership agreement states the following: I agree to pay 4BP Horses a monthly fee for membership for the 4BP Horses Membership. I agree that 4BP Horses will have continuous authority to charge my credit or debit card (effective immediately upon receipt of application in the 4BP Horses office) and on the same date each month going forward for a monthly membership, or on the same date each year going forward for an annual membership. I understand that I am agreeing to become a member on an on-going basis. ALL memberships are non-refundable.
Membership may be cancelled by email request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
4BP Horses may participate in ‘recurring billing programs’ or ‘account updater services’ supported by your credit card provider (and ultimately dependent on your bank’s participation). If you are enrolled in an automatic renewal option and we are unable to successfully charge your existing payment method, your credit card provider (or your bank) may notify us of updates to your credit card number and/or expiration date, or they may automatically charge your new credit card on our behalf without notification to us.
In accordance with recurring billing program requirements, in the event that we are notified of an update to your credit card number and/or expiration date, 4BP Horses will automatically update your payment profile on your behalf. 4BP Horses makes no guarantees that we will request or receive updated credit card information. You acknowledge and agree that it is your sole responsibility to modify and maintain your account settings, including but not limited to (I) setting your renewal options and (II) ensuring your associated payment method(s) are current and valid. Further you acknowledge and agree that your failure to do so, may result in the interruption or loss of services, and 4BP Horses shall not be liable to you and any third party regarding the same.
4Bp Horses Clinic in Person Training – Also referred to the Cooee Traininship
- All students get to pick their own horse.
- All horses on display will have already been assessed for suitability for training.
- All students take a horse.
- There is no variations to the offered clinic.No children, pets , friends , neighbours , beloved, or partners.
- One payment, one person.
- $4,000 AUD at present per person + 10% GST = $4,400 AUD
- REFUND INFO: There are NO refunds of clinic purchases.
- All students will be required to train their own horse.
- There will be a mandatory wavier to be signed, no signature = no participation, we advise you to check with your personal insurance and pony club cover.
- All students to attend with their own riding helmet that is approved by the applicable regulatory authority and to participate in safe horse handling as directed by 4BP horses staff.
- All training equipment (not including a helmet or saddle) will be supplied by 4BP horses Australia.
- All students to provide their own saddles in a sound working condition.
:::Food During Clinics:::
Breakfast: Cereal, toast
Lunch: mixture of sandwiches and soups
Evening meal: hot meal
- All self serve from Bain Marie.
- A urn will be bubbling away all day for smokos.
- All students must agree that they understand that we cook with nuts, dairy, gluten, eggs, etc, etc, etc.
- We are not responsible for food allergies or intolerances.
- You are legally obligated to contact us and let us know if you have allergies that are a risk to your health prior to booking. Just shoot us an email to email@example.com
:::Accommodation for Clinics:::
- Shearers quarters: all freshly painted and renovated rooms with electricity.
- Beds and mattress, NO bedding (sheets and blankets) supplied.
- Large common room with open fire.
- Mobile coverage for approved phones on Telstra 3G.
:::The Objective of Clinics:::
- The objective of this clinic is to deliver the fundamentals to 4BP horses Australia’s training techniques.
- To obtain a Mt Kosciusko Brumby and bond with it, train it to load onto a horse float and ride bare back. For those who progress well, should have their horse under saddle.
- It is hopeful of 4BP horses that most if not all attendees will be capable to train other people and more brumbies to assist in the passive re homing of the brumbies into the wider community.
- All students are required to have fun every day and be totally amazed by their individual achievements.
- It is predicted that some will be overcome with joy to the point of dizziness and occasional tears.
- Students will become infected with 4BP training to a point of non return, Only known cure or relief from such symptoms is to train more horses.
Last edited April 18th, 2019